Monday 6 May 2013

Singapore Flyer

Hey Nicholas! How are you doing in states? I have received the list of recommended attractions you have suggested from TripAdviser and well, due to limited time, I have chosen one of the most suitable attraction for you to visit. Are you ready for it? 

It is the Singapore Flyer! Are you excited? Well, there are several reasons to why I chose Singapore Flyer and one of the reason is because this is definitely one of Singapore's main attraction, and since you are in Singapore I believe that you should really visit a place that shows the country. 

There is only one place in Singapore that offers a bird’s eye view of the entire island city – Singapore Flyer. You will be treated to a visual 360˚ feast of iconic and historical landmarks such as Singapore River, Raffles Place, Merlion Park, and Empress Place. 

As compared to the other attractions like zoos, aquariums and museums, I believe there are such attractions in other countries too whereas there is no other way you can get to view Singapore in other countries. So instead of admiring animals, plants or other artifacts, you can actually take this visit to view Singapore as a whole in bird eye view. 

I know that It might seems boring to be in a cabin of a giant observation wheel for about an hour, but during the time we spent in the cabin, I can point out the different places and attractions you may want to visit the next time you come Singapore. I will pay a visit to Singapore Flyer by next week so that I can get to know more about this attraction. It is getting late now, and I will tell you about my experiences in Singapore Flyer in my next few entries, stay tune and I can't wait to see you!