Tuesday 14 May 2013

My Experience

Hey Nicholas! It is me again, this time round I am going to share with you my experience to Singapore Flyer last Saturday. Well, I have to say that it is really convenient for people to head over to Singapore Flyer because it took me only 5 minutes to walk over from the promenade MRT station. It is really accessible to all which makes it a plus point. 


Upon reaching there, I saw this Ferrari driving out of the car park which I got pretty amazed by and after I took the brochure and glance through, I learn about the luxurious car tour activity that is available there. I feel that it was a pretty interesting activity furthermore being able to ride through the night race circuit which is one of Singapore's main event too. 
What was even better is that they provide really good services, the staff there are all very friendly and approachable and also the safety measures. I have to go through this security measure before boarding the flyer.
The capsule of the Singapore Flyer is very spacious and clean and seats are available for people to sit on and it is air- conditioned. 


You will be able to see so many different views from the top! Such as Raffles Place, Fullerton, Esplanade, Merlion Park, Singapore River, F1 Circuit, Helix Bridge, Marina Barrage, Marina Bay Sands and Garden's by the Bay. 


After the trip around the attraction, I think what makes Singapore Flyer unique is that you really can't find another location to view Singapore as a whole and experiencing so many authentic Singapore taste. 

Such as just viewing so many different attractions and landmarks of Singapore like the Marina Bay Sands and even the night race circuit for F1. Of course not missing out the authentic local delights available. What is more attractive is that you get all of it in just one location which is the Singapore Flyer. 

I am really not sure where else you can head to if you want to see that much of Singapore. I mean surely there is a lot more attractions where you can visit in Singapore that is really interesting as well but for a one day trip, I would really recommend the Singapore Flyer. 

Another thing is that they do not provide purely just an observation wheel but also many other activities around the area to attract many different kinds of target market. 

For example the luxurious car tour, I am sure many F1 fans or Ferrari and Lamborghini lovers would love to try them out. As well as the packages and services they provide during the time you spent in the cabin of the observation wheel like dining in and the Signature cocktail and Singapore Sling flight. Apart from that, they do have event packages for special occasion as well such as weddings or anniversaries. I feel that this can cater to both local residents as well as the tourists.

I have more things to share with you about Singapore Flyer however not today as it is getting late, I will tell you more the next time so keep a look out on my blog and I am really excited to see you!